Need Assistance? Phone 132 500
CANNING SOUTH PERTH
STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
For State Emergency Service assistance during a storm, cyclone, earthquake, flood or tsunami, call 132 500
For Police, Fire & Ambulance emergency Assistance, call 000
The State Emergency Service (SES) is a volunteer division of the Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES), Western Australia’s leading Hazard Management Agency (HMA) for natural disasters.
SES volunteers play a vital role in responding to natural disasters and emergencies on behalf of the community.
What will SES Volunteers help me with?
- Assisting with significant structural damage like collapsed roofs or ceilings
- Making temporary emergency repairs to homes and buildings
- Removing fallen trees that have damaged homes and cars
- Sandbagging areas in danger of flooding
- Pumping out flood water
- Rescuing trapped or injured people, and helping people relocate if they are in danger
What won’t the SES Volunteers help me with?
- Clearing debris and organising permanent repairs
- Attending to broken fences, trees that have fallen on fences or if there is debris around your property or in your pool
- Basic repairs that you can manage yourself
Find out more about us.
Click on the image above to download the current storm safe brochure